Raspberry Pi 3 - Kali and Pi Supply switch (GPIO)
If you want to use the Pi Supply switch (on / soft off / hard off) with the Raspberry Pi and Kali, follow the next steps.
- First, do not connect the switch yet, it will power off shortly after booting, and you'll have a go with fsck
- Install required packages:
sudo apt-get install python-pip curl
- Install the RPi.GPIO module:
sudo pip install RPi.GPIO
- Download (read) the script and install:
wget https://pisupp.ly/piswitchcode ./piswitchcode
- Connect the switch. Boot the RPi.
- Now you can safely shutdown the RPI using the Pi Supply switch.
rpi3_pi_supply_kali.txt · Last modified: 2021/10/09 15:14 by 127.0.0.1